We have a superb event on this June with the man who has provided more televised sporting hours than anyone, Mr Barry Hearn. Barry will be spilling the beans to sports journalist Gary Newbon, about how he made it in an unknown arena.
Known for his strong opinions, you’ll be truly entertained, hearing how Barry changed a few rules in the sports industry and founded the global brand, MATHROOM now run by son, Eddie Hearn. Get to hear what went on behind the scenes with some of the biggest names in sports.
Enjoy the drink’s reception, dinner and receive a copy of his book, My Life. Barry will answer questions after his talk, circulate with guests to personalise any books.
- Address: Nuthurst Grange, Nuthurst Lane, Hockley Heath, Solihull B94 5NL
- Date & Time: Wednesday, June 28th 6.30pm drinks reception
- Ticket Fee: £105
- For an overnight stay please let us know.
- Transport can be arranged
- Nearest train station: Dorridge (London line)
- Menus and drinks packages will be sent on booking.
- Tables are named with company names.
There are no reviews yet.